I Heart Lesfic is coordinating a Valentine’s sale that will run February 10 through February 14.
This will be different from the mega sales I organize since authors will only be able to submit one book and it must have a romantic element.
Unlike the mega sales, authors will determine the sale price, but the book must be at least 50% off the regular price and/or be under $3.99.
Unfortunately, IHL cannot include Kindle Countdown Deals. They are only valid in the US and UK, and from experience, readers outside the US and UK will feel left out, which could potentially result in negative comments, especially on social media. Negativity spreads quickly, and it may impact all the authors involved in the sale.
The sales will only include ebooks, and they must be available on Amazon, meaning freebies on your website, BookFunnel, Instafreebie, etc. will not be included.
If you’re interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Valentine’s IHL Sale in the subject line.
Let me know:
1. Title of the book:
2. Author name:
3. Sale price (not higher than $3.99):
4. Regular price:
5. Subgenre (must have a romantic element):
6. Short blurb (4 sentences or fewer):
7. Twitter handle (if available):
8. If the book is in KU (It doesn’t have to be in KU to be included in the sale, but the book must be at least 50% off the regular price and/or be under $3.99.):
9. If you’re willing to help promote the sale via your newsletter (This is not a requirement to be involved in the sale.):
The deadline to enter is Feb. 3rd.