Seven trips across the globe, and seven loves to last a lifetime. Got your ticket?
Airport layovers and far-flung islands, sunny shores and breathtaking mountains—step out of your comfort zone, leave the world you know behind, and join seven of today’s top sapphic romance authors on adventures across the world. Grab your copy of Love on Location for a collection of soft and sweet sapphic travel romances that will sweep you off your feet in more ways than one, and support international LGBTQIA+ rights at the same time, with 100% of proceeds going to charity.
- A sexy surprise encounter on the lake turns a writing retreat vacation into a whirlwind romance in Margaux Fox’s age-gap romance Kingdom of Sunlight.
- A flight delay ignites a spark of attraction between a no-nonsense business executive and a single mother in Johana Gavez’s sweet airport romance Airport Connection.
- A weekend on an island beach house forces together a grump and the sunshine girl she’s been pining for in Rachel Lacey’s opposites-attract romance Out of the Blue.
- A failed writer’s retreat picks up when a blocked writer finds the sun-bathed coffee shop has great coffee and a very cute barista in Milena McKay’s idiots-to-lovers, two-weeks-to-forever (is that a trope?) romance Lattes, Sunshine and Words.
- A first-time solo trip to Key West leads to a chance encounter with a beautiful, charming older woman who becomes a guide to the area, a guide to life, and so much more, in Jamey Moody’s age-gap romance Enough.
- A return to the beautiful Welsh mountains accidentally brings two former lovers who never let go of each other back together for a weekend to change their lives in Jacqueline Ramsden’s second-chance romance Campfire Cwtches.
- And three weeks working in her family’s restaurant at their new island home leads a grad student to accidentally throwing a smoothie at her celebrity crush in Lily Seabrooke’s culinary, celebrity romance Off Menu, Off Script.
Ready to get away from it all? Grab your copy now—Love on Location is only available through August 15th, and 100% of all proceeds go to an international LGBTQIA+ rights organization, supporting advancing civil rights for queer people in nations across the globe.
So pick up your copy, book your ticket, and get ready to fall in love—and again, and again, and again—in exciting new locations across the world. Fasten your seatbelts, and prepare for takeoff.