We made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate.
TB wishes she could take the weekend off, but we’re launching the new I Heart SapphFic website on Monday, so it’s going to be a mad weekend at IHS headquarters.
Please send positive thoughts for the magical moment the website developers flip the switch… And, if anyone knows of a calming tea to keep TB under control, please email Miranda to save her from going to prison for homicide because she can’t take TB screaming on Zoom about how she isn’t ready.
Curious how the transition is going to work? Read tomorrow’s post.
Now for book news and fun.
CEO Series: Book 1
by Emily Hayes
Available in Kindle Unlimited
Eva Perez is the CEO of one of the biggest and most successful companies in her industry in the US. She has everything she could ever need or want in life. She is confident she doesn’t need a girlfriend to complete her.
Most women fall at Eva’s feet, so when a young woman turns up for an interview with her, who seems completely unphased by her power, Eva is intrigued. Madison is captivating and exciting to Eva and sparks fly between them right from the start.
Will Madison ever be able to melt Eva’s frosty heart?
by Iona Kane
Available in Kindle Unlimited
Sexy drummers and rock’n’roll
Successful singer Alex Knight invites burned-out 80s icon Tyra MacLean and her band on the biggest job of their lives. As they tour the US can Tyra forget past trauma, and Alex get over her fears to make their tour and their relationship a success?
by Tessa Vidal
Can true love be reignited after twenty years?
So what happens when high school sweethearts are reunited? The Promise is a steamy second-chance lesbian romance with a host of unforgettable characters. This includes a wise aunt, a crazy family, and a love that refuses to die.
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Miranda MacLeod.
1. I spent most of my 20s in school and have degrees in psychology, theology, and business. I also spent three years studying costume design and construction.
2. While I was in graduate school, I worked as a temp to help pay the bills. As a result, I’ve worked in nearly every office building in downtown Boston.
3. I love teacups and have lost count of how many I own, and now I’ve been buying teacups with soy candles in them at craft fairs. The best part, once the candle is gone, I still have the teacup!
4. Growing up in Southern California, attending school in Houston, and living in Massachusetts, whenever I’m more than about 50 miles away from a coastline, I feel out of sorts. I prefer to be near an ocean, but Houston got a pass because the Gulf of Mexico was similar enough for the three years I was there.
5. I worked on the film Remember the Titans when I was doing an internship at a theater in Atlanta. The movie starred Denzel Washington and I wish I could say I got to meet him, but the reality was I spent my time in a giant warehouse running bellbottom corduroy pants through a blind hemmer. The film took place in the 1970s and we had to do alterations on costumes for the hundreds of extras who would be filling the stadium for one of the football game scenes. The last thing you want is an extra tripping over bellbottoms!
Miranda’s cowrite with Em Stevens, Another Stupid Love Song, is on sale for $2.99.
KC (stands for King of the Castle) is a 10-year-old Ragdoll and he belongs to Patty, a reader.
That’s all for this week.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda, Em, Faith, & TB
Want to stay up to date on all the happenings on IHS? Sign up here for the newsletter and never miss a thing.