This is where you’ll find announcements for readers and authors, a weekly Caturday photo, SapphFic Community Bulletin Board, book deals, author selfie, and a new game we’re calling Where in the Heck was TB.
Let’s get to it.
Here are the links for this week:
- New Releases
- Best of the Best Winners for Enemies to Lovers
- Favorite Sapphic Book with a Neurodiverse Character Poll
- Friday Feels Fun
Here’s Sadie trying not to wake up. Love all you do for us!
-Nancy, a reader
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2022 AT 4 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
Sapphic Book Club
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section? Click here for submission details.
Prices may change without notice, so please check the price before clicking a buy button. International prices may vary.
Have you read Sweet Sweet Revenge yet?
TB loves exploring places near and far, so we’ve decided to start a weekly game, where TB goes on an adventure, snaps some photos, and then lets you guess her location.
To answer last week’s mystery, seventy-seven percent got it right. Miranda and I visited Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts. Thirteen percent of you didn’t know Thoreau loved tits and just in case we need to spell this out, we’re talking about tits of the bird variety.
Now for this week’s fun.
Here are some facts about the place TB visited last week.
1. It’s a nature reserve located in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts.
2. The reservation is located on Coolidge Point, a peninsula once owned by the Coolidge family.
3. At the tip of the Point is the stunning Ocean Lawn with incredible views. Sadly, it was cloudy the day TB visited.
4. The reservation includes a portion of Magnolia’s Gray Beach
5. You can climb Bungalow Hill for views of Magnolia Harbor. While the view was cloudy, TB learned something important. She needs to do more lunges to strengthen her legs. Getting to the top was slightly challenging.
Now for some of TB’s photos.
Time to vote where in the heck you think TB visited. Polls are open until September 29 and the answer will be revealed on Saturday, October 1.
The results are being tabulated and will be revealed tomorrow, October 1.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda, Em, Faith, & TB
Want to stay up to date on all the happenings on IHS? Sign up here for the newsletter and never miss a thing.